- The student whose registration has been canceled may apply for re-enrollment with his academic number and record before discontinuation according to the following regulations:
- The student can apply for re-enrollment within four semesters (or two academic years for colleges that apply the academic year system) from cancellation date of enrollment via NU website.
- The concerned College Board and the relevant authorities should approve the re-enrollment of the student.
- If four semesters or more lapse after student's enrollment (or two academic years for colleges that apply the academic year system), she/ he can apply for the university as a fresh student without reference to his previous academic record, provided all declared admission requirements apply to the applicant. The University Council has the right to make exceptions according to the following regulations:
A. The College Council should approve the re-enrollment of the student, after considering the causes of withdrawal, provided that the student shall study some courses studied before withdrawal according to the recommendation of the concerned department.
B. His/her discontinuation is not more than four semesters, unless he/she proved practicing work or a study related to his/her specialization.
C. The student is not academically probated.
D. The student finished minimum (25%) of graduation requirements.
- The student may not be re-enrolled more than once. University Council has the right to make exceptions, if necessary.
- The student whose enrollment is cancelled may not be re-enrolled if he/she is academically or disciplinary disqualified.