Excuse for dropping a course (Withdrawn)
A student may excuse for studying a course, according to the following conditions:
1. A student may excuse for studying courses while staying in the university maximum five times.
2. A student may excuse for studying two courses each semester, one of them may be from present level.
3. A student cannot excuse for a course with a prerequisite.
4. A student cannot excuse for a course if the student's academic load is (12) hours or less.
5. A student may apply for excusing for a course at least five weeks prior to the final exams. Students of colleges that adopt yearly system can apply for excuse at least eight weeks prior to the final exams (according to the times of excuse for a semester).
6. The symbol (W) refers to the course from which a student withdraws.