Requirements for Internal Scholarships
The requirements for internal scholarships are applied to internally sponsored students the same as Saudi students:
1. The University gives top priority to those students, who got (90%) in high school, (80%) in General Aptitude Test, and (80%) in achievement test, for scientific specializations, as well as giving priority to the students, who desire Humanities specializations in case of getting (90%) in high school and (80%) in Aptitude Test.
2. The applicant must hold a high school certificate from Saudi Arabia.
3. Admission of applicants restricted to available departments, and applicants will be given preference due to admission standards.
4. In case of being admitted in a particular major, the sponsored student has not the right to change his major.
5. The applicants admitted in all majors except for health majors.
6. The applicant mustn't exceed five years for his graduation from high school.