Director, Deanship of Admission and Registration
He is concerned with supervising the administrative and technical affairs of the deanship and ensures the appropriate workflow within rules and regulations.
· Supervising the application of the rules and regulations of the administrative and financial affairs of the university.
· Reporting the attendance of the deanship's employees.
· Following-up the implementation of administrative works in the various units.
· Supervising the workflow and developing performance in the department.
· Reporting the human and financial needs and facilities of the department.
· Completing the procedures required to provide the deanship with all needs of equipments, machinery, tools, and operational requirements inside and outside university according to the financial policies and procedures.
· Organizing the ordinary leave of the administrators, technicians, employees, and workers.
· Assigning a person to contact and follow-up the competent bodies of fixing urgent breakdowns in the deanship.
· Following-up the attendance of the employees of administrators and technicians.
· Writing the annual report and regular reports of the works of the various units and reporting to the dean.
· Supervising financial affairs and properties of the department according to the rules and regulations.
· Supervising the institutions of the deanship with the relative bodies and setting plans of maintenance and cleaning.
· Nominating the employees of the deanship to attend training courses related to working inside and outside the university and approving them from the competent bodies.
· Contacting the various bodies of the university related to his responsibilities.
· Suggesting the nominated employee and worker to work over time, according to the nature of work in accordance with regulatory bases and the approval of the dean.
· Signing employee discharge.
· Evaluating the performance of the employees.
· Accomplishing other assignments of the Dean of Admission and Registration.
Dean of the deanship
All affiliated departments according to the organizational structure of the deanship.