Overview about vice rector ship
The vice rector is responsible for assisting the rector in managing the administrative and financial affairs of the university .
The vice rector take the responsibilities of the rector in case of his absence or concerning with other affairs
- He also oversees the duties of the related administrations. He provides leadership with all ideas and suggestions for developing the administration's duties .
- provides leadership in creating and maintaining academic standards and policies
In addition , he supervises and follows up their performance as it must be.
The following administrations are organizationally subordinated to the vice rector:
- Deanship of Admission & Registration
- Deanship of Library Affairs
- Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education
- Deanship of E-Learning
- Deanship of Scientific Research
- Deanship of Development and Quality
- Deanship of Student Affairs
- Deanship of Postgraduate Studies
- Deanship of Human Resources
- Deanship of Preparatory Year
- Deanship of E-learning and distance education
- Recruiting committee
- Beneficiary committee
- Contractees committee
- supervisor of the girls' colleges
- • Deanship of Communications and Information Technology
- Department of Public Relations and University Media
- University administration for endowment and properties
- Administration for documents and communications
- Unit for Statistics and Information
- University echo newspaper
- University website
- Administration for public Support Services
- University Transportation Administration, University Housing Administration, safety and security Administration of university, university Administration for facilities and maintenance, Club for faculty members).
- • Vice rector's office.
- • Continuing Committee of the plans and study system.
- • committee of student cases.
- • Committee of electronic transactions.
- • Employment Commission.
- • Commission for schedules