Leadership in teaching, learning and scientific research to build an innovative and internationally competitive knowledge society.
Providing distinguished education and producing competitive scientific research that contribute to the development of the knowledge economy and building effective community partnerships, by strengthening institutional governance that supports creativity and national values.
- Leadership: the science and art of guiding others towards achieving goals with the lowest costs and highest returns.
- Responsibility: Positive interaction towards the university and society based on a sense of nationalism.
- Honesty: faithfully performing tasks and fulfilling rights and duties.
- Transparency: Clarity in all duties and activities, decisions and transactions.
- Excellence: doing business in an elaborate and innovative manner.
- Moderation: moderation in all actions in thought and approach, and application of the constants, taking into account the surrounding variables.
- Creativity: supporting novelty , especially in ideas, with the use of what has been created in the form of a product.
- Empowerment: Providing opportunities for participation for all male and female employees of the university in decision-making.
- Affiliation: loyalty to the homeland and the promotion of its principles and values in the university's programs and activities.
- Integrity: Commitment to ethical and professional principles based on Islamic Sharia.