Admission Requirements for Bachelor and Diploma
The admission requirements for freshmen:
1. The applicant must hold a Saudi nationality or be born of a Saudi mother.
2. The student should hold a general Saudi secondary school (high school) certificate or its equivalent from within Saudi Arabia or from other countries.
3. He/she should have obtained the secondary school certificate in a period of less than 5 years prior to the date of application; and the Rector has the authority to exclude in case of convincing reasons.
4. He/she should pass any aptitude exam or interview.
5. He/she must have a record of good reputation and behavior.
6. Being physically fit.
7. He/she must obtain the approval of his/her employer in case of being employee in government or private agency.
8. He/she should satisfy other conditions stipulated and announced by the NU Board at the time of application.
9. The applicant isn't holder of a bachelor degree from another university.
10. The student should not have been dismissed from any other university for disciplinary or academic reasons.