ALI ABDULLAH ALSSAIARI
Address: College of Science & Arts at Sahrurah.
King Abdulaziz St.
- Phd in Computer Scincse , Newcastle University , The United Kingdome 2021.
- MSc Advanced Web Engineering, University of Essex. The United Kingdome 2010.
- Bachelor's in Education –Major -Computer Science, Tabuk Teachers College. Saudi Arabia 2005.
- Assistant Professor Computer Science Department, College of Science & Arts at Sharurah,Najran University, Saudi Arabia ( Jan 2022- Present)
- Lecturer at Computer Science Department, College of Science & Arts at Sharurah,Najran University, Saudi Arabia (Dec 2011 –2021).
- Demonstrator at University of Tabuk - Saudi Arabia (August 2005- Dec 2011)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Teaching. I taught several courses during my work at University of Tabuk 2005-2011. Included but not limited to:
- An Introduction to Computer science.
- Principles of Internet Programming .
- Electronic Publishing (Building Dynamic Websites using PHP and MySQL)
- Computer Programming (1) ( Introductory Course for Programming)
- Database Systems
- Programming Languages (a programming course using C++, for Mathematics Department's Students).
At College of Science &Arts at Sharurah:
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- Internet Technologies.
- Fundamentals of Database Systems.
- Fundamentals of Information Systems.
- Web Technologies Development.
- Advanced Database Systems.
At Tabuk University
- Worked in the Deputy of Students Affairs (Admission and Registration)
- Worked in the Deputy of Students Affairs (Manager of the Computer Unit)
At Najran University
- The Students' Academic Advisor, College of Art & Science at Sharurah
Interested Research Area:
My broad topics of interest span different areas of web development, Data Mining and Machine learning. My current interests are in information retrieval and natural language technology. I am. I also have a special interest in developing technologies for Arabic language and working with multilingual issues.
• Programming Skills Level
• Web Design Skills Level
Ruby on Rails Intermediate
• Database Systems Level
Microsoft SQL Server Advanced
IBM DB2 Advanced
• Microsoft Office Package Expert
Arabic Native Read/Write/Speak
English Fluent speaker Read/Write/Speak