home - Mana Almansour
Dr. Mana Mohammed Almansour Alyami
DEPUTY DEAN OF NAJRAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF STUDIES & CONSULTING SERVICES
Department of Civil Engineering
College of Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, from 2022 until now
- Demonstrator and then Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering - Najran University, from 2017 to 2022
- Working in the Public Transport Authority (as a senior civil engineer) in the land transport sector, in the Department of Developing Public Transport Plans, Services and Networks in the Kingdom (Riyadh - 2017)
- Worked in the Projects Agency in Najran Municipality from 2014 to 2017 within the engineering consultancy and studies teams, where the following jobs were worked:
- Assistant Site Engineer at Delta Engineering Consulting (October 2015 - May 2017)
- Civil Engineer at SATEC - Saudi Technical Consulting Engineers (January 2015 – September 2015)
- Civil engineer at House of Experience for Engineering Consultations (October 2013 - March 2014)
Associate engineer at the Saudi Council of Engineers
Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
Courses in project management
A course in risk management
A course in Business Administration
A course in quality management
A course in strategic planning and management
A course in leadership and innovation
Measuring performance in light of the quality system - an applied framework (workshop)
Legal security and the quality of administrative and academic procedures and decisions (workshop
- Hakeem, I., Hosen, M., Alyami, M., Qaidi, S. and Ozkilic, Y., 2023. Effect of Thermal Cycles on the Engineering Properties and Durability of Sustainable Fibrous High-Strength Concrete. Frontiers in Materials, 10, p.11.
- Hakeem, I., Hosen, M.A., Alyami, M., Qaidi, S. and ?zk?l?c, Y., 2023. Influence of Heat–Cool Cyclic Exposure on the Performance of Fiber-Reinforced High-Strength Concrete. Sustainability, 15(2), p.1433.
- Alyami, M., and Omer, S., 2022. Enhancing Energy Performance in Residential Buildings in Hot Climate Regions (The Case of Saudi Arabia), International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, Volume 7, Issue 3, pp. 1-7.
- Alyami, M., 2022. An approach to enhancing energy performance in residential buildings in hot climate regions (The case of Saudi Arabia) (Doctoral dissertation, University of Nottingham).
- Alyami, M. and Omer, S., 2021. Factors Leading to High Energy Consumption in Residential Buildings in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Advances in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Vol 8 (2).
- Alyami, M. and Omer, S., 2021. Building energy performance simulation: a case study of modelling an existing residential building in Saudi Arabia. Environmental Research: Infrastructure and Sustainability, 1(3), p.035001.
- Alyami, M., Omer, S. and Riffat, S., 2020. Trends on sustainability in Saudi building industry: advances and challenges.
- Alyami, M., Amin, M., Zeyad, A.M., Tayeh, B.A., Hakeem, I.Y. and Agwa, I.S., 2023. Effect of agricultural olive, rice husk and sugarcane leaf waste ashes on sustainable ultra-high-performance concrete. Journal of Building Engineering, p.106689.
Environmental Engineering CE 472-3
Sanitary Engineering CE 371-3