home - mousab salaheldeen mohammed
Mousab Salaheldeen Mirghani
Ph.D In chemical engineering-Material science and Nanotechnology
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA, March 2012.
- M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, University Technology of PETRONAS, Malaysia, 2007.
- B.Sc., (honors -first class-), Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Gezera, Sudan, 2005.
- Assistant Professor at Chemical Engineering department, College of Engineering, Najran University, KSA, 2012- present.
- Lecturer at Chemical Engineering department, Collage of Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA, 2008-2012.
- Lecturer at Petroleum refining department, Collage of Petroleum Engineering, Sudan University of Science and Technology, Sudan, 2007-2008.
- Teaching assistant at Chemical Engineering department, University Technology of PETRONAS, Malaysia, 2006-2007.
- Research experience in the field of Nanotechnology.
- Industrial-oriented research experience in the field of chemical processing.
- Experience in engineering education and curriculum development.
- Key performance indicator Associate – (KPI-A)- Strategy Management Group- in conjunction with The George Washington University – Collage of Professional Studies.
United States Patents and Trademarks Office (USPTO), patent # US20150014253A1 2013, USA. "REMOVAL OF HEAVY METALS FROM AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS USING
METAL-DOPED TITANIUM DIOXIDE NANOPARTICLES",
- M.S.Mirghani, et,al. Experimental study and modeling of photocatalytic reduction of Pb2+ by WO3/TiO2 nanoparticles, Journal of Separation and Purification Technology. 141 (2015) 285–293. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2014.12.006
- M.S.Mirghani. Vanadium doped titania nanoparticles for photocatalytic removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, 16:1, 52-62. DOI: 10.1080/17458080.2021.1886277
- M.S.Mirghani, et,al. Modified sol-gel process for synthesis of Molybdenum oxide-doped titanium dioxide. MethodsX, 2022 (MEX.2022.101742). DOI:doi.org/10.1016/j.mex.2022.101742
- A. O. Othman, M.S.Mirghani. Energy saving in the heat exchanger network of an oil refinery Pre-heat train unit using a Path’s combination at different HRAT values. Processes, 2022, (10), 12-2542
- "Synthesis of Titania nanoparticles and its application for green chemistry". 3rd International IUPAC Conference on Green Chemistry. August 2010. Ottawa. Canada.
- "Natural gas processing for production of synthesis gas using Autothermal reforming". Oil and Gas Conference. 2007, UTP, Ipoh, Malaysia.
Previous and current courses
Thermodynamics-process control- Fluid mechanics - Chemical reaction engineering - Plant design - Mechanical design of chemical equipment's
|Quality and departmental tasks||Quality and departmental tasks||Quality and departmental tasks||Quality and departmental tasks||Quality and departmental tasks|
|Research duties||Research duties||Research duties||Research duties||Research duties|
|Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||-||GE-407 Managements of engineering projects|
|Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||-||GE-306 Engineering Economy|
|Quality and departmental tasks||Quality and departmental tasks||Research duties||Research duties||Research duties|