A) Assistant Professor, Department of Translation, College of Languages & Translation, Najran University, Saudi Arabia (2020- Present):
Teaching the following translation courses:
- Translating Political and Economic Texts, Translating Scientific and Technological Texts,, Legal Translation, Translating Literary Texts, Translation 2, Introduction to Translation, Translating Islamic Texts, and Translating Military and Security Texts.
B) Consecutive Interpreting & Translation
- Simultaneous Interpreting of Quality sessions with Review Panel Members of The National Center for Assessment and Academic Accreditation (NCAAA) during the Institutional Accreditation Site Visit to Najran University, K.S.A. (16-22 November, 2018).
- Translating documents of quality standards from Arabic into English, College of Arts & Sciences, Najran University, K.S.A. (2013).
C) Language Instructor, Dept. of English, College of Arts & Sciences, Najran University, Saudi Arabia (2013- 2019):
Teaching the following language skills courses:
- Advanced Composition, Writing 4, Writing 3, Reading 2, Vocabulary 1, Grammar 1, Writing 2, Writing 1, Technical Writing, Listening & Speaking 1.
D) Teaching Translation Courses, Translation Program, Sohag University, Egypt (2010-2012):
- Advanced Written Translation from Arabic into English, Third Year (2011/2012)
- Translation of Political Texts and Terminology, Fourth Year (2011/2012)
- Translation of Legal Texts and Terminology, Fourth Year (2011/2012)
- Reading & Comparison of Arabic-English Translated Literary Works, Fourth Year, (2010/2011)
- Translation of Legal Texts and Terminology, Fourth Year (2010/2011).