home - TAJ MOHAMMAD 0
PhD in English, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (India).
North Carolina State University (USA) Course study in Academic Writing, American Accent, Advanced Oral Communication and US Cultural Studies.
TESOL International Core Certificate in Teaching English Language, USA.
Teaching English Language & Literature Courses for more than 9 years
Literature, ELT, TESOL
- Participated in a webinar (4 series) on Facilitating Learning Using Google for Education Tools on 30 April 2021.
- Participated in a webinar on Skill Training Series: Designing Assessments in Google Classroom on 21 January 2021.
- Participated in a webinar on Design Thinking: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century on 06 March 2021.
- Participated in a webinar on Managing Distance Learning: A Guide for Parents on 13 March 2021.
- Research Paper titled Assessment of Teachers' Perceptions on Blackboard Learning: A Case Study in Bridging the Divide, Essays on Language and Literature and Islamic Studies: A Commemorative Volume on the 60th Birthday of Prof. A. R. Kidwai edited by Faiza Abbasi and Sujan Mondal(2018), published by Viva Books, Delhi, India ISBN: 978-93-87153-63-9
- An article titled How construction of Pakistan reconstructed identities of several Indians as revealed in Sunlight on a Broken Column published in Remapping History and Contextualizing Literature: The Tragedy of Partition and the Fictional Narratives of Indian Subcontinent edited by S M Yahiya Ibrahim (2018), ISBN: 9789387281820, available on Amazon
- Research Paper titled Assessing Teachers’ Perception on the Efficiency (success) of Inductive Approach in an ESL/EFL Classroom: Grammar in Context published in ENGLISH REVIEW: Journal of English Education, volume 5, issue 2, in June 2017, ISSN 2301-7554,
- Article titled Ram Chandra Guha's India After Gandhi as a Historical Novel published in Daath Voyage: An International Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in English, volume 2, issue 1, in march 2017.
- Article titled Laila's Internal Conflict Balancing two Identities: Western and Eastern as Revealed in Attia Hossain's Sunlight on a Broken Column in Literary Selfies edited by A.R.Kidwai and Sherin Shervani (2017), published by Kitaab International Publishers, Singapore, ISBN: 978-***********-0
- Article titled Patriarchal Hegemony as Revealed in Sunlight on a Broken Column published in Daath Voyage: An International Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in English, volume 1, issue 4, on 4 December 2016.
- Research Project for the academic year 2014-15 titled “Barriers to CALL Practices in an EFL Context : A Case Study of Preparatory Year English Courses” under Deanship of Scientific Research, Najran University, KSA, published in International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems, ISSN: 0976-9757
- Research Project for the academic year 2013-14 titled “Difficulties of Learning EFL in KSA: Writing Skills in Context” under Deanship of Scientific Research, Najran University, KSA, published in ISI indexed journal International Journal of English Linguistics, ISSN: 1923-869X
- Research Project for the academic year 2013-14 titled "Evaluation of Listening and Speaking Syllabus in EFL Situation at the Preparatory Year Program” under Deanship of Scientific Research, Najran University, KSA, published in ISI indexed journal Arab World English Journal, ISSN: 2229-9327
- Research Paper titled Phonological, Morphological and Syntactical Influences of Mother Tongue on Arab Learners published in the Journal of English Education/ERJEE run by AISEE (The Association of Indonesian Scholars of English Education) for publication. 2015
- Listening & Speaking
- General English
- Introduction to Literature